This 4-In-1 Soft Seat Toilet Trainer / Step Stool will work for all the stages of potty training your toddler. The 4 stages are:
1) Start using as a potty chair. It has a large pot that is easy to remove and clean.
- At this stage of training, you want a potty chair that is portable and easy to move from room to room.
- The base of 4-In-1 Soft Seat Toilet Trainer / Step Stool is extra wide for added stability.
- It has handles that are also integrated into the Soft Potty Seat Reducer that allow the unit to be moved easily without the components coming apart.
2) Once your child has mastered using the potty, you want to move them over to the regular toilet.
- The Soft Potty Seat Reducer and step stool can help you to have your child move from going potty in the bathroom on the big toilet.
- The unique molded design of the Soft Potty Seat Reducer will not tear or rip and is easy to clean - unlike many of the vinyl cushioned soft potty seats on the market today.
- Handles are integrated into the Soft Potty Seat Reducer to provide extra security and stability to the child.
- The Soft Potty Seat Reducer can be used on either a round or elongated adult toilet seat.
- The base doubles as a step stool to allow your child to reach the sink to wash their hands and face for personal hygiene.
- The base supports a child's weight up to 45 pounds
- The handles on the base make it easy for you child to be able to move the step stool to where it is needed.
- Once your child is using the toilet regularly, you should not interrupt your child's routine because of a travel.
- The Soft Potty Seat Reducer is small enough for you to take with you when you are traveling to provide your child with the same comfort as home
- Included are bonuses to aide and complete the toilet training experience.
- Toilet Training Tips for parents, a fun set of reward stickers to encourage your child to use the toilet trainer, and discount coupons for training pants to help parents economize on the toilet training experience
You may also like these CategoriesPotty Chairs for Girls All in One Potties Potty Seats Potty Chairs for Boys Potty Training Boys Toddler Potty Chairs Potty Chairs
This was the first seat we got and we started using it for our smaller sized 12 month old son. From day one it was comfortable and not too big.
Every other one we have used for travel and at grandparents, etc. does not compare!
It is especially great for boys as the pee-blocker is built in and the ones where you need to attach them really dig into their legs. it's easy to clean and we still use it at two and a half.