White Baby Bjorn Potty Chair by BABYBJORN
The BABYBJÖRN Potty Chair - White by Baby Bjorn is ergonomically designed with soft shapes, having toddlers in mind! It features a high back, comfortable armrests, and plenty of leg room all of which has made it a hit with both children and parents.
Made of durable, PVC free, and recyclable plastic, for your peace of mind. This white potty chair also has an inner potty that is easily removed for emptying and cleaning.
This White Baby Bjorn Potty Chair is like a comfy "armchair" for your child and a good place to start an adventure in potty training. Parents of toddler boys are always wanting to know about the splash guard, rest assure this potty chair has a high splashguard!
- Contoured seat with back support and arm rests
- Removable inner potty
- High-gloss scratch-resistant plastic
- 13 1/2"W x 13 1/2"D x 12"H
- For 2 years and up
- BPA-free (Bisphenol-A), PVC-free, phthalates-free and lead-free
Baby Bjorn Potty Chairs come in 3 sizes and many colors!
You may also like these Categories
|Color||White , Black|
|Product Type||Potty Chairs|
|Recommended Age Group||Toddler|
|Potty Chair Features||Removable Inner Potty|
|Potty Chair Size||Large|
You may also like these Products
We are currently training our 2nd child. With our first, we had 3 in diapers, giving us MAJOR motivation to get him potty trained, so we tried almost every seat out there.
Most of them were okay, but just got nasty quckly, were hard to disinfect, or were uncomfortable for my son. The ones with the removable splash gaurd are not gentle and can scrape a child's sensitive parts. Those were awful.
We were "potty training" for a full year before we finally saw the BabyBjorn potty chair in a local boutique, and DS immediately sat in it. He chose blue, and we took it home.
Within a week, he was trained, and began using the "big boy seat", so we saved the seat for our daughter. It was incredable! Now our 23 month old daughter is training. We bought her this white babybjorn seat for our downstairs bathroom, with the blue upstairs. She has been "training" for 6 days now, and is almost completely day trained!
This chair is by far the best in our experiences.
- Here's why:
- The seat has a higher back and sides, which gives the child support while sitting down, standing up, or simply sitting there.
- It is NOT easy to tip! several of the others we tried tipped without much effort when our child was putting pressure on the sides trying to sit down or stand.
- 3. It is super easy to clean - there aren't a bunch of seams to gather gunk, it's easy to wipe down with a clorox wipe and be done. It's also super easy to take the little bucket out, and soak in clorox or hose down.
- 4. Kids can choose what color they want! This was such a big deal to my children --- also, they are solid colors that can look nice with your bathroom. The surface is also nice that your child can decorate the back with cute stickers if wanted.
- 5. It works for children of all different sizes! My son was 40" and 42lbs when potty training, and my daughter is 25lbs and a little shrimp, and this seat fit them both WONDERFULLY.
Overall, having tried MANY seats, this one was the absolute best for both our children, and I would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a chair for potty training success~!