Car Family Stickers - Family of 5
Car family stickers are easy to apply and are fun for your whole family! Family car decals are cut from outdoor rated vinyl and will last for several years. Your stick family stickers are easily applied on your vehicle car window or any other flat surface. They can also be removed with ease.
These fun and unique car family stickers come in white vinyl.
- Outdoor rated vinyl
- Popular stick family stickers, customized to your specifications
- You design your own family
- Arrive on one sheet for easy application
- Easy removal
Make sure when selecting which family car stickers you want, you put them in order!
Family Sticker Vinyl Installation
Family Stickers are very simple to apply to most surfaces.
- Wash the surface of the area where you will be applying the stickers to (outside of car window) with window cleaner. Be sure that the surface has not been in direct sun and is too hot you may want to move to the shade or the garage. Air bubbles are usually caused by the surface being too hot or not enough pressure on squeegee. Cold weather application temp. at least (55°)
- Place sticker face down on flat surface peel off the thick paper backing holding paper backing at a sharp angle. Stickers will be pre-spaced on a mounting tape.
- PLACEMENT AREA. It is not recommended for windows that rolls up/down or near wipers, front or back.
- DO NOT SCRAPE OVER STICKER WITH SNOW SCRAPER
- The bottom of the stickers will have a straight edge for easy alignment. Visually align sticker, press down top two corners to mounting surface, making sure there are no creases or wrinkles.
- Working from the center out, use a smoothing tool (a credit card or squeegee) will work just fine. Use firm overlapping strokes to apply. Be sure your sticker is applied flat with no creases as this may cause it not to adhere properly.
- Starting from the edge, very carefully peel off the transfer tape, keeping it at a sharp angel and holding it low to the surface. If a sticker does come up with the tape, simply smooth the tape back over it, press and smooth, and try again. If necessary, hold the edge of the sticker with a fingernail as you pull the tape away and smooth over the sticker once more. Give it a couple days before washing car.
You may also like these Categories
|Color||Multiple Colors Available|
|Adhesive Type||Removable (Non-Repositionable)|
|Decal / Sticker Type||Car Window Decal|