Potty Whispering: The Gentle Art of Infant Potty Training DVD
Infant Potty Basics illustrates a method of potty training that is becoming increasingly popular. This DVD is perfect for the parents looking for a contemporary method of potty training their infant. Healthy infants are aware of their potty needs early in life, and they can learn to respond to these needs within the first few months of life!
Baby potty training is an accepted approach to potty training in many non-Western societies.
Infant Potty Basics book includes rich detail on:
- Why this method of potty training may be considered one of the best methods
- Hurdles you may encounter
- The roots of this method of training infants (as well as testimonials of past users of this method)
- Enhancement of bonding
- Allowing babies to have good control by 12-15 months
- Avoids/eliminates enuresis (bed wetting)
You may also like these Categories
|Recommended Age Group||Adult|