Furniture Safety Brackets
If you are worried about your furniture staying steady around your little ones then our furniture safety brackets are just for you!
These safety brackets have straps that stay securely connected to the wall. It is an award winning product that will accomodate up to 4 pieces of furniture which means there are 8 safety brackets total.
The straps are detachable for it is easy for you to clean them. Also these furniture safety brackets are great if you live in an area where earth tremors occur.
With these furniture brackets you can rest assure that your child will be safe!
- Have working smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors inside all bedrooms, outside all sleeping areas and on every level of your home. Test alarms monthly and change batteries once a year.
- Install stair gates at the top and bottom of stairs. Stair gates at the top must be attached to the wall with hardware.
- Secure furniture to the wall to avoid tip overs (such as Safety Furniture Brackets).
- Use cordless window coverings.
- Install window guards on all windows above the first floor.
For more information please see our Tips on How to Baby Proof a Home.
You may also like these Categories
|Color||Beige , Black|