2 in 1 Travel Potty Chair & Seat - Potette Plus
The Potette Plus brand portable potty chair and seat is great for travel or to take anywhere that you may not have access to a sanitary bathroom. It's a clean potty for your child no matter where you go!
Potette Plus Portable Potty Chair & Seat Benefits:
- Contoured seat for your child's comfort.
- Sturdy well-balanced base helps your child feel secure.
- Legs lock into place when opened.
- Folds flat so it can fit in a purse or diaper bag.
- A great potty to keep in your car, boat, camper, or RV.
- Uses self-absorbing, disposable liners that discard like a diaper. (Disposable liner re-fills are sold separately)
- Disposable liners hold up to 5 ounces of liquid.
- Liners are lightly scented to absorb odors.
- Liner handles secure to the potty and tie closed for disposal
- When used as a travel potty, suitable for ages 15 months and up to 50lbs.
- Easily converts to a folding trainer seat suitable for children 2 years and up to 50 lbs.
- Hygienic - can be used on all toilet seats.
- Dimensions: 11"H x 10" W x 2.25" D folded closed
- Drawstring carrying bag included.
- Comes with 3 super absorbent, leak-proof and easy-to-use disposable liners.
How to Use the Potette Plus Disposable Portable Potty Chair Liners and Transform into Potty Seat:
Available in Red, Blue and Green
You may also like these CategoriesTravel Potty Seats Travel Potty Chairs Potty Seats Potty Chairs for Boys Potty Chairs Multi Function Potties
Based On 5 Reviews
This is the BEST invention ever! I love that this seat is small enough to fit in my diaper bag but does 2 jobs--travel seat and potty seat. We had a similar issue with my son peeing out the front of it but once we pushed it back a bit on the seat it was fine. It has made potty training much less stressful for Mom. We pulled it out in a dressing room during our first week of training to continue our success and also in our driveway because I knew my son would NEVER go inside to use the bathroom when he's having fun outside.
We own 2 of these. One stays in the car at all times. I can't tell you how many times we have heard driving down the road the panicked "I have to go potty!" No problem, we just pull over, take her out of the car seat and sit her on this right on the floor of our car. It is so convenient and easy and helps to keep potty training uninterrupted just because you're going on a long drive.
My son is 2 1/2.
I bought this potty seat as the answer for when we can't find a bathroom in time.(like camping) And because it converts to seat the child on a regular size toilet.
It is its own convenient potty that works two ways.
However, my son sits down to pee as his only been potty trained successfully for 4 months. I did use the potty seat on a regular toilet while out to eat at a restaurant with my husband.
When my son went to pee, he ended up peeing straight out in front of him! I couldn't stop him.
He peed all over the floor and his pants! Nothing made it to the toilet. Thank goodness I had a change of clothes.
And the restaurant was understanding. But it was not a good experience. If you have a girl I'm sure this product would be great for you.
But because there is not a cover in the front, I don't recommend this product for boys who sit down to go pee.
My (almost 3) son took to this seat immediately and he is very particular.
It's great that it works for different situations you may find yourself in and for children of various ages and stages of potty training.
The seat is easy to use, sturdy, and seems comfortable for little ones.
I am so happy it took the guesswork out of whether to buy a travel potty or travel seat.
I highly recommend this product.