WeeMan Potty Training Urinal by Potty Scotty by Potty Scotty
When you are teaching a toddler boy go potty keep in mind that he is just learning, his aim will be off and initially he may also dribble, so there is a good chance of over spray and mess. For this reason, if you may decide to teach your son to stand when urinating, you will want him to learn in the bathroom.
Be prepared to do some extra cleaning in the bathroom and around the toilet bowel for a while until your toddler learns to aim.
How does it work?
The Potty Scotty Weeman is a toilet training urinal targeted for 1 to 4 year olds. It clips on to the front of a normal sized toilet, allowing small boys to urinate whilst standing up unaided, 'just like dad'.
It is attached to the toilet via a hinge, which allows the Weeman to be swung up and over the toilet bowl and into the toilet, where it empties. The toilet is then flushed the normal way, with the Weeman remaining inside the bowl where it is washed. After it has been 'flushed', it is then swung back over to hang onto the outside of the toilet bowl until it is next used. It is not necessary to actually remove it from the toilet.
The Weeman's cleaning action helps train boys to lift the seat up, and put the lid down when finished. The 300 gram molded urinal is made from polystyrene, a liquid repelling plastic.
- Boys can urinate standing up unaided "just like Dad"
- Your child will feel more confident using the "Weeman", meaning fewer accidents and less mess.
- The unique cleaning action means that "Weeman"can be emptied and flushed without removing it from the toilet.
- The simplicity of "Weeman" will ensure that toilet training is simple and stress free for you and your boy.
- "Weeman" simply clips onto your toilet bowl.
- The design incorporates a "living hinge" which has been tested to 1 million actions and is unconditionally guaranteed.
- The bowl has been designed to hold your child's full bladder
Terry was babysitting when his grandson announced he needed to go to the toilet, and that he wanted to go standing up. Terry's protestations that his grandson was too small went unheard, and Terry ended up having to hold him over the toilet while he wee-ed.
Terry later asked his daughter what devices he could buy so that his grandson could go to the toilet standing up on future visits, and discovered the perfect solution didn't exist. Terry says, "My grandson wanted to stand up to go to the toilet like me, but found it difficult to balance on the stool and aim correctly. When he was tired, he would half fall off". So Terry invented the Weeman.
Because of the different size and shape of toilet bowls we now offer 2 different size clips.
The standard which is 2 1/4" long and the new larger size which is 2 7/8" long. Below are the 2 clips side by side.
Video of How to Decide which clip will fit your toilet!:
You may also like these Categories