Orders, Shipping and Return Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will my order ship?
- How is shipping calculated?
- When will my order ship?
- What is your holiday schedule?
- When will my order arrive?
- Do you ship to APO & FPO addresses?
- Do you ship outside the USA?
- What is your return policy?
- How do I return a product?
- Damaged or Lost Shipments
- Defective Products or Missing Components
We provide you with four easy ways to place an order:
- By Phone - you can call us at 281-485-3330 between 9am and 4pm CST. We will gladly process your order over the phone.
- By Email - you can email us at with your order. Please do NOT include your credit card information in the email, but DO include your phone number, so that we can call you back to process the order.
- By Mail - you can mail us your order at:
Potty Training Concepts
8017 Fite Rd
Pearland, TX 77584
If you need to cancel or change an order, please email or call us at 281-485-3330 - Mon to Fri - 9am to 4pm CST.
If we are on the phone with other customers, your call will be directed to our voice mail system.
Please leave us a message and/or email us your cancellation.
Orders that have not been processed will be fully refunded.
Orders that have been processed, but have not shipped, will be charged a small fee of $3.50.
Orders that have already shipped cannot be canceled.
If an order is refused, shipping charges (both ways) are non refundable and all restocking fees will still apply.
They have to be returned. See our returns policy.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
Please read our return policy and return instructions below.
We accept all major credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
We also accept debit cards with the VISA or Mastercard Logo on them.
On PayPal, you can use your PayPal account, or you can pay with VISA, Mastercard or Discover Card.
All personal information you submit is encrypted and 100% secure.
Our credit card processor is Authorize.Net. Our site is also certified to be Hacker Safe and our SSL Certificate is by GeoTrust.
Our prices are in US dollars.
For international orders, the monetary conversion will take place through your credit card company.
Sales tax will be charged on all Texas orders (8.25%)
How will my order ship?
We ship using FedEx and U.S.P.S., depending on the shipping method that you choose.
STANDARD SHIPPING OPTION DOES NOT INCLUDE INSURANCE. If you choose to ship using this method, we are not responsible for any packages lost, stolen, damaged, etc. We will take no responsibility for the package after it has shipped from our warehouse.
How are shipping charges calculated?
The shipping charges are calculated based on a number of different things such as:
- The weight, size and number of products that you have purchased.
- The shipping method you select - i.e. Ground, 2nd Day, Express, etc.
- Your zip code
- The zip code of the warehouse the products ship from.
- Our main warehouse is in Pearland, TX 77584, but we also do ship from other locations. Some of our products are shipped directly from the manufacturer
On the average, our shipping charges for our ground services have been ranging from $9 - $12.
If you need your package shipped by a certain date and time please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate you and your timeframe.
When will my order ship?
|Time Order Placed||When it will ship.|
|Monday to Friday - BEFORE 12pm (Noon) CST||The Same Day|
|Monday to Thursday - AFTER 12pm (Noon) CST||The Next Day|
|Friday AFTER 12 pm (Noon) CST||The following Monday|
|Saturday or Sunday||The following Monday|
|Note: See Holiday Schedule for exceptions|
|Note: Orders containing Personalized Items will ship within 3-5 Business days after the order is placed.|
Wooden Potty Chairs and Step Stools can take 3-7 Business days to ship.
Contact us if you have any questions.
- Our goal is to get the products to you as fast as possible, so we will change the shipping option if it means that we can get product to you faster - unless of course you give us specific instructions not to do so. (For example if you select FedEx Express Saver and it will take 3 days to get the products to you while FedEx Ground will only take 2 days, - we will switch your order to go out with FedEx Ground.)
- Orders submitted with the wrong shipping information will need verification and therefore will be delayed and the above shipping policies will not apply.
- We ask that you please submit the billing information exactly as stated on your credit card statement and your shipping information exactly to the location you want product shipped, so that your order may be processed efficiently
We observe the folling holidays and do not ship orders on these days.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday)
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Also see FedEx Holiday Schedule
When will my order arrive?
We are located in Texas - so on average Ground orders are delivered within 3 working days (Tuesday-Saturday).
FedEx Ground Shipping Days. We are located in Houston, Texas. Business Days does not include weekends!
Refusal of Delivery
If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges back to our store. Once we receive the package back in our facility, we will issue a credit to the original form of payment for the purchase price less the actual shipping we incurred for the refusal of the package. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. The purpose of this is to defray unnecessary shipping costs and to allow us to offer the lowest prices possible.
Domestic USPS Priority & First Class Mail:
** THESE SERVICES DO NOT OFFER A DELIVERY SERVICE GUARANTEED AVAILABLE DATE. **
That means we do not have an estimated time of delivery. We will ship them using delivery confirmation, which will give you limited amount of tracking.
We do not offer, at this time, a signature confirmation request. If you need this service, we offer it through FedEx, please contact us if you need this specific option.
We DO NOT offer insurance at this time. If you choose to ship using this method, you are responsible for any packages lost, stolen, damaged, etc. We will take no responsibility for the package after it has shipped from our warehouse.
U.S.P.S. does not have the ability to change the address once it has been shipped.
Do you ship outside the USA?
Yes, we do.
We ship to almost all countries via U.S.P.S International or FedEx International. All international customers are responsible for any customs charges, duties, or any export fees for importing from the United States . Potty Training Concepts only charges for shipping cost.
If the country you are looking for is not available, please contact us with the heading "Country Request" and we will respond to your request in a timely manner.
Contact us you have any questions
Do you ship to APO / FPO addresses?
Yes, we will gladly ship to an APO / FPO addresses via United States Postal Services.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any merchandise in "unopened, new, and unused" condition within 30 days of receipt for a refund, excluding shipping fees.
- To ensure product integrity AND for health, hygiene and sanitary reasons we are unable to accept returns on any kind of personal items such as potty training pants, potty seats, potty chairs, urinals, etc. - anything that may have come in contact with urine or feces if the original packaging is not fully intact.
- For hygienic reasons, we are unable to accept returns with any indications that it has been used, installed or applied. This includes, but is not limited to, items that have been assembled, unsealed videos, DVDs and CDs and any personalized items.
- "Unopened, new, and unused" means resale-able condition, not used, worn or dirty.
- We cannot refund original shipping fees or the cost of return shipping.
- A restocking fee of 15% upto a maximum of $8 will be applied to all returns.
- Exchanges may incur additional shipping charges.
- All returns and refunds are subject to final approval from our Customer Service Department.
- Understandably, personalized and custom made items cannot be accepted for return. We understand that everyone makes mistakes, so take special care when reviewing your order for personalization. Check your spelling, dates and names carefully. In the event that you made an error and need a replacement, we do offer a 15% discount off the original retail price on the replacement to try to help. Of course, if we made the error, we will replace your order free of charge to you. All exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return and credit request to be processed.
All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To obtain your RMA number:
- Please Contact us with the following information:
- Order number
- Product Name
- Reason for return
- Type of return i.e. Refund, Exchange or Replacement
- We will email you an RMA number within 2 business day. Returns WITHOUT an RMA number will only receive a 50% refund.
- Please print and include the RMA email with and mail the parcel to:
Potty Training Concepts
8017 Fite Rd
Pearland, TX 77584
- Upon approval from our Customer Service Department, the original credit card charged will be refunded the price of the returned item(s), minus a restocking fee of 15%, up to to maximum of $8, and any other additional shipping charges.
Damaged & Lost Shipments
Upon arrival of your shipment, please check the contents of your package immediately and report any discrepancies or damages within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
We must report all damages immediately to the carrier for inspection; therefore, we ask that you keep all merchandise and packaging in as delivered condition.
Claims issued on damaged or lost orders can take the carrier 7-10 days to process.
Once a claim has been initiated and processed, a replacement will be sent.
We are unable to accept cancellations on merchandise after it arrives damaged, or if it is lost; we will make every effort to correct this situation.
Lost packages are usually located by the carrier and delivered.
To avoid duplicate shipments, replacements will be sent after the claims process is complete.
Although we are unable expedite replacements, please be assured that we will work diligently with the carrier to resolve these matters expeditiously.
Defective Products or Missing Components
We are committed to providing the best quality merchandise and vend only top quality product from reputable manufacturers who indemnify the quality of their product.
Most, but not all, products are covered by manufacturer's warranties. Warranty information when available, is included inside the product packaging or on the product box.
We will work diligently with the manufacturer to take care of your service needs by providing part replacements.
Potty Training Concepts reserves the right to replace the defective parts of merchandise. Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible.
Please note that we are unable to express ship replacement pieces.
If a replacement part can not be obtained, a new item will be shipped. Regretfully, we are unable to accept cancellations after merchandise arrives.
After 30 days of receipt, Potty Training Concepts will refer all issues regarding defective merchandise to the manufacturer for warranty processing, if applicable.
If the heat transfers are found defective in manufacturing, our liability will be limited to replacement of an equivalent amount of the purchased product. The transfers bear no warranty whatsoever.
**IMPORTANT** Recommendations for application of heat transfers are based on our companies experience using professional equipment. Since our company has no control over conditions of storage, equipment, or substrate once the transfers have left our facility, pre-testing is the responsibility of the buyer. We are not responsible for replacement to any damaged goods the buyer is applying the transfer to.