Early-Start Potty Training Book
The time-tested, gentle, and successful method that introduces children to potty training as early as six months can be found in Early-Start Potty Training Book.
While parents around the world successfully potty train their babies well before preschool age, in the United States, we've moved away from this early introduction. However, there's no evidence that later is better--in fact, there's even significant reason to believe that later can be detrimental.
Written by a respected child psychologist, Early-Start Potty Training Book shows why the early-start method is preferable to the commonly used readiness method. Waiting until children show signs of readiness can hold them back from preschool, cost a fortune in diapers, and lead to health problems. The early-start method avoids these concerns by starting the process of potty training as early as six months old.
This easy-to-follow program provides you with:
- Time-tested training tips for introducing toddlers--and even infants--to the potty
- Methods for combating common problems of training delay
- A troubleshooting plan for moving toddlers from diapers to potty independence
- Hints on how to overcome accidents and build confidence in children
Early-Start Potty Training is full of caring steps, tips, and techniques to help speed your child’s potty learning success, including:
- Expecting success without pressuring your child
- Why a potty chair is better than a potty seat
- The pitfalls of disposable diapers
- Preparing babies for potty independence
- How to overcome toddler resistance
- How to potty train—and prevent bedwetting—at any age
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (June 13, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007145800X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071458009
Check out all of our Potty Books for Parents!
You may also like these Categories
|Color||White , Black|
|Book Purpose||Potty Training Book|
|Potty Training Book Type||Instructional PT Book|