The Everything Potty Training Book
The Everything Potty Training Book: Professional, Reassuring Advice to Help You and Your Child Through This Challenging Time is an easy-to-read potty training book that covers everything you need to be a good potty coach.
This includes: teaching readiness skills, select equipment, boost motivation, work with other caregivers, eliminate accidents, solve common and not-so-common problems, and tend to health and wellness issues.
A chapter is devoted to each of the different potty training methods with guidelines for deciding which one is right for your family.
Everything Potty Training Book Chapters:
1. The Potty Coach
2. Readiness Skills
3. All the Right Stuff (including buying a potty chair, potty training aids, training attire...)
4. Baby Track Method (also called Infant Potty Training)
5. Potty Practice Method
6. Fast Track Toddler Method
7. Potties Without Pressure Method
8. No More Accidents!
9. Heath and Wellness
10. Special Problems (including Bedwetting, Encopresis...)
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580627404
- ISBN-13: 978-1580627405
You may also like these Categories
|Color||White , Black|
|Book Purpose||Potty Training Book|
|Potty Training Book Type||General Method PT Book|