Infant Potty Basics - Baby Potty Training Book
Infant Potty Basics illustrates a method of potty training that is becoming increasingly popular. This book is perfect for the parents looking for a contemporary method of potty training their infant. Healthy infants are aware of their potty needs early in life, and they can learn to respond to these needs within the first few months of life!
Baby potty training is an accepted approach to potty training in many non-Western societies.
Infant Potty Basics book includes rich detail on:
- Why this method of potty training may be considered one of the best methods
- Hurdles you may encounter
- The roots of this method of training infants (as well as testimonials of past users of this method)
- Enhancement of bonding
- Allowing babies to have good control by 12-15 months
- Avoids/eliminates enuresis (bed wetting)
The author of this book is one of the innovators of this approach, and she captures it very well in the text. For any of you interested in baby potty training, this is the book to get!Infant Potty Basics Details:
- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: White-Boucke Publishing; 1st edition (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1888580259
- ISBN-13: 978-1888580259
Also check out the rest of our Potty Books for Parents!
You may also like these Categories
|Book Purpose||Potty Training Book|
|Potty Training Book Type||Infant Potty Training|