Potty Animals- What to Know When You've Gotta Go! [Hardcover]
Kids will learn the rules of toilet training in this cheerful, rhyming picture book Potty Animals. Potty Animals- What to Know When You've Gotta Go! introduces a cast of young beasties who make mistakes in their preschools potty until they realize how to handle all the aspects of hygiene, cleanliness, privacy, and finishing up (flush and zip).
- Wilma tends to wait too long before she goes to the potty, and sometimes she is too late.
- Freddie is afraid to flush, so he acts like he forgets.
- Helga reads and dreams on the toilet while a line of kids wait to use it.
- In the schoolyard, Arnold is great at shooting the ball in the net, but when it is time to go to the bathroom, he isnt always accurate; he hits the lid, then the floor: Yuck! Lift the seat.
- Benji, who tends to barge in on others, learns his lesson when someone does the same to him: Knock first!
Never intimidating, this informative, fun title, illustrated in smooth, candy-colored artwork, shows that everyone can mess up, get over it, and learn to change. Looking for similar books, check out all of our Potty Training Books for Kids!
- Reading level: Ages 4-8
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Publisher: Sterling (March 2, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402759967
- ISBN-13: 978-1402759963
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 8.9 x 0.4 inches
You may also like these Categories
|Color||Blue , Black|
|Book Purpose||Potty Training Book|
|Potty Training Book Type||General Method PT Book|