Once Upon a Potty (Boy) - Sound Book by Once Upon a Potty
Once Upon a Potty (Boy) - Sound Book is a great tool to help your little man learn how to go potty in the toilet. This book offers not only great illustrations, but sound to help keep your toddler interested!
This boy in the book is named Joshua. Joshua's mother tells you about Joshua, his new potty, his body and how he goes from diapers to going on the potty.
The Once Upon a Potty- Sound Book features:
- A fun, easy, non-threatening way to openly discuss potty training with your boy
- Playful, interactive text involves your boy in the story
- Story narrated by the main character Joshua's mommy
- Shrugs off accidents, gently rewards successes
- Companion book to the Once Upon a Potty DVD
Information about the Author:
Once Upon a Potty was a book written and illustrated by Alona Frankel for her son Michael. Friends all wanted copies, a local publisher printed it, took it to a book fair, and the rest is publishing history: after BOY and GIRL versions first appeared in the late-70's, Once Upon a Potty titles became best-sellers in the U.S., Holland, Israel & Japan; the hardcover books and animated VHS videos have sold over 4,000,000 copies since 1990 in the United States alone!
Once Upon A Potty- Sound Book Product Details
- Board book: 8 pages
- Publisher: Publications International (June 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1605534161
- ISBN-13: 978-1605534169
You may also like these Categories
|Color||Red , Black|
|Book Purpose||Potty Training Book|
|Potty Training Book Type||Interactive PT Book|
|Book Type||Sound Book|