Black Potty Watch by Potty MD
Potty Watches can be so helpful during potty training. These great NEW potty watches offer alot of features that are great when potty training a toddler and children with special needs.
With this potty watch you can set a reminder alarm for your child to either vibrate or make a loud noise to serve as a reminder to go potty!
WobL Potty Watch features:
- New eight separate alarm settings
- Alarm features
- Vibration or alarm function
- Countdown timer has auto reset feature
- Date, time, and stop watch
- New lock-out feature avoids accidental resetting
- Small & comfortable velcro wristband
- For toddler to small adult
- Fits approx. 4" to 8" wrist
- New 3 ATM water resistant (NOT WATERPROOF)
- New longer battery life (2-4 months) & shock resistant
Looking for more options, check out all of our Potty Watches!
You may also like these Categories
|Product Type||Potty Watches|
You may also like these Products
The watch was a little hard to set up and confusing, probably cause I didn't read the instructions correctly.
You set the time/day You set the time frame you want the Clock to go off between (example between 8am-8pm) basically when your child is awake. Then you set the time between alarms (40 minutes was mine) Then you have to make sure and start the timer (this is where I got confused).
There is also a stop watch on here so don't get that time confused. The nice thing is you can pause the timer or restart it. You don't have to reset it every day if you don't want it will automatically start going off the next day.
My 2 year old wears it fine, he just knows he will get in trouble if he takes it off, so he keeps it on. There is also a lock feature, that at least he can't mess up the time and a light button.