Potty Training in One Day - The Advanced System for Girls by Potty Patty
The Advanced System for Girls by Potty Patty is a potty training kit that includes a potty chair, training pants, and potty training doll for you little girl! There is also a Parent's Guide on Potty Training In One Day - potty training method.
Each product is sold individually, however, you get a better value by purchasing the bundled products like this one!!
Potty Training in One Day - The Advanced System for Girls includes the following 6 items:
- The Potty Patty® girl potty training doll
- 3 "big kid" doll potty training pants
- 2 Bottles to feed Potty Patty
- 6 specially designed Potty Training Pants for your child
- The Potty Patty® Potty Chair
- Potty Training in One Day - A Guide for Today's Parents
1) Potty Patty - the Girl Potty Training Doll is Specially Designed to Potty Train. She is:
- 16" Tall Potty Training Doll
- Made of soft vinyl
- Anatomically correct
- Drink & Wet-on-Demand
- Can be fed laying down or sitting up
- Can urinate in ANY potty or toilet
- Clothes specially designed to potty train
- Wearing a diaper underneath clothes
- Doll can be given a bath
- No batteries required
- Doll conforms to the ASTM F963 safety requirements
- Click here for Operating Instructions for the doll.
2) Three doll training pants
Potty Patty comes wearing a diaper underneath her two piece outfit. On the "Big Day" - Patty will ceremoniously change into her potty training pants (along with your daughter, who will change into her "Big Kid" Potty Training Pants) to celebrate the fact that they are now big girls and do not wear diapers any more!!
The additional two doll potty training pants are included because Patty will have accidents on the "Big Day" and will have to change into her clean potty pants (part of the Potty Training in One Day Process!!)
3) Two bottles
We have included two different type of bottles for the potty training doll. The first one has a screw top lid - so to fill it up - you simply unscrew the lid and put it under the tap.
The second bottle is a one piece design and fills up by suction. To fill this bottle - you squeeze it and place it inverted in glass full of water. The first time, it will probably fill up about half way. To get more water into the bottle, squeeze it again until the rest of the air is out and then again place it inverted into the glass of water.
We have specially designed these padded potty training pants to fit loosely so that they can be pulled on and off by the toddler, without adult help. Not only does this increase the chance of getting to the potty on time, but it also makes whole process much more independent, which is the goal of this potty training system.
They have an absorbent center panel that contains the accidents, but will make your toddler uncomfortable and therefore increase her awareness of her excretory function, especially when compared to diapers and pull-ups.
These potty training pants feature breathable side panels, wide rib leg bands for a comfortable fit and a center panel with fiber sponge for super absorbency. (more information)\
This potty chair has a smooth, simple, light weight and portable potty chair has no edges to pinch your toddlers thighs. It is easy to clean and has a low splash guard.
It has cut outs on the fronts and sides for easy lifting. It is designed to be low to the ground to encourage the more natural squatting position for toileting.
Potty Training is one of the most challenging processes a parent faces. For some parents, this is a rewarding and memorable experience, while for others it can be a frustrating time. Potty Training in One Day : A Guide for Today's Parents walks parents through the entire potty process - from determining if their child is ready, to how to handle bowel movement training and bedwetting. It answers common questions such as:
- At what age should I start potty training?
- How do I know if my child is ready to be potty trained?
- What should I do? How should I potty train?
- What does potty training in one day mean?
- What about Bowel Movement Training?
- What should I do if my child resists training?
- How do I handle night time potty training and bed wetting?
- and much more.
My goal is to help parents prepare for this important developmental milestone and make it a positive and memorable experience for both you and your daughter.
This book shows you a step by step process on how to potty train your child in one day and is based on my experience, as well as the collective experiences of all the moms that used these dolls.
You may also like these Categories
|Color||Pink , Black|
|Product Type||Potty Training Kits|